Place a new order using one of the options below
Ordering is fast and easy. There are three convenient ways to order your medication. The fastest option is to add the product to your cart, select checkout and 'Proceed as New User' when prompted. Follow the steps 1 to 5 to complete your order. Once you submit your order, check your email for your order confirmation and activation link for your online patient portal. If you would like to speak to a Patient Care Specialist or if you have a medical question for our pharmacists, please call us toll free at 1-800-901-0041.
- Use the search bar to find your desired product
- Select quantity and add the product to your shopping cart. Repeat the process until your ready to checkout
- When you’re ready, click the shopping cart, located at the top right hand corner of the screen, and click on the big blue 'checkout' button. If it's your first order select 'proceed as new user' and complete the simple 5-step process. You can either attach your prescription image during step 5, or leave us a note regarding when and how (email, fax, etc.) you will send it.
Order By Phone
- Simply call us on toll-free number 1-800-901-0041 and one of our pharmacy staff can take your order over the phone and answer any of your questions.
- Alternatively send us an email to email@example.com with your contact information so that one of our helpful staff members may give you a call as soon as possible or at a time you specify. It may be a good idea to attach your prescription to the email to make ordering as smooth as possible.
Order By Mail or Fax
- Use the search bar to find the product price
- Download and print the order form
- Fill in all the required information
- Either Mail or Fax your order form and prescription following the information on the form
- When we receive the order, a customer service representative will contact you by phone to confirm the order
With your first order at Canada Cloud Pharmacy we require information on your medical background, current medications, and drug allergies, to ensure you are not receiving any medication that will conflict with your current medication or allergies. We also require contact information for your prescribing physician, so our pharmacy team can contact them if they have any questions about your prescription.
All products marked as "prescription required" need to be accompanied with a written prescription along with the order request. Please select your method of placing an order and send your prescription accordingly.